2009-05-22

Work's a little slow.

And that sucks. But I don't need a job to keep myself productive, and some moments I'm really glad I'm not working.

But during all the other ones, I keep the house clean, I'm writing music, schmoozing other musicians online, scouring Craigslist, and doing anything physical. Now that I'm drinking coffee again, I have something to counteract my constant drowsiness, lol. Happy + Coffee = Production.

I got a copy of the Drum Bible, in addition to some random on-fields and warm ups, in hopes of keeping my chops good. My shoulder has been killing me, so I've been keeping a pad and sticks within proximity when possible (mostly when Amber's not home, heh). And now that I have an amp, I've picked up on a NORMAL writing technique called "justfuckingplaythemotherfuckerandseewhathappens". I think it's cool. o_O

My mind just blanked cuz I got an idea for a riff.

No comments:

Post a Comment